Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Virginia or North Carolina Turkey hunting >

Virginia or North Carolina Turkey hunting

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Virginia or North Carolina Turkey hunting

Old 03-15-2017, 08:15 AM
Spike

Default Virginia or North Carolina Turkey hunting

I moved to Virginia 2 years ago and haven't made it out to hunt anything but waterfowl so far. I just go back to the midwest to hunt in the fall. I am looking for somewhere to Turkey hunt this spring in VA or NC in return for some $, a gift, or a favor. Its been 3 years since I have got to enjoy the thrill of listening to gobblers thundering off in the morning. It would be me only and I am extremely courteous and respectful. Please PM me with any help. Thank you so much and god bless.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:08 AM
Fork Horn

Where in Va are you located? and how far are you willing to travel? Your "looking" in a pretty broad area... Va/NC...
Old 03-16-2017, 06:53 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Alex G.
Where in Va are you located? and how far are you willing to travel? Your "looking" in a pretty broad area... Va/NC...
I am located in Hampton Roads, Suffolk Virginia to be exact. I am willing to travel a couple hours if need be.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Spike

A few years late, but maybe you or others are still looking. I am a member of Colonial Flat Iron Hunt Club - based in Hampton Roads area.

We have many members here and meet monthly in Yorktown, but we have members all over Virginia and a few in other states.

Land is +- 3,500 acres in Charlotte County, near Red House and Lynchburg. More than 100 permanent stands - nice big ones (compared with commercial ladder stands) with 3x5 deck and side rails, more than 35 miles of ATV trails, camp area with old farm house buildings as cook-house etc and place for camping trailers or tents.

We're looking for some new members - you can find us through the club web page. Unfortunately I can't yet put URLs in - but search Google for Colonial Flat Iron Hunt Club, or go to cfihc dot com