Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Where has everybody gone?  Kinda sad >

Where has everybody gone? Kinda sad

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Where has everybody gone? Kinda sad

Old 08-28-2015, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Your last post was sarcastic, so I guess you fit right in, LOL! Nope, just read his post that was complete BS in what he stated and I verified it by doing what I did. You can do the same if you have time, which I did after I read it. Maybe after you have been in the outdoors doing just about everything there is related to hunting and shooting for over 60 years like several others have that post here you'll have enough knowledge to give plenty of advice on things, rather than to just post negative crap like you just did. Read EXACTLY what he said and then do what I did and you'll come to the same conclusion because nobody gave him anything but good advice on ANY thread he was on and THAT contradicts what his comment was and, therefore, his comment WAS incorrect just like I mentioned.
Practice what you preach scooter!!!! Topgun I don't need or want your advise on here reguarding anything!!!! Nope havent done it for 60 years but then Im closer to 50 than 40 so i have enough experience to get by. Negative crap, nope just the truth. If it hurts your little feelings then get the frig over it or just shut your mouth.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Fork Horn

How do you do the ignore?
Old 08-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by turkey harvester
Practice what you preach scooter!!!! Topgun I don't need or want your advise on here reguarding anything!!!! Nope havent done it for 60 years but then Im closer to 50 than 40 so i have enough experience to get by. Negative crap, nope just the truth. If it hurts your little feelings then get the frig over it or just shut your mouth.
More claptrap from the peanut gallery with a few words tossed in that violated site rules to get around the nasty words you wanted to use! You'll never hurt my feelings since you never post any help on here that I have ever read, but I have read a few posts like your last couple that you seem good at. Just put me on Ignore and get on with life because I'm not going anywhere other than to Wyoming for a while and then I'll be back to give more advice gained from 60+ years of outdoor experiences that run the gamut. Have a good Fall!
Old 08-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
More claptrap from the peanut gallery with a few words tossed in that violated site rules to get around the nasty words you wanted to use! You'll never hurt my feelings since you never post any help on here that I have ever read, but I have read a few posts like your last couple that you seem good at. Just put me on Ignore and get on with life because I'm not going anywhere other than to Wyoming for a while and then I'll be back to give more advice gained from 60+ years of outdoor experiences that run the gamut. Have a good Fall!
For someone who talks about rules and throws it in everyones face you sure do bash people on here. I think there is a rule for that isnt there? Glad your here with your 60+ years of outdoor experience!!! All problems will be solved immediatly then!!!
Old 08-28-2015, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by turkey harvester
For someone who talks about rules and throws it in everyones face you sure do bash people on here. I think there is a rule for that isnt there? Glad your here with your 60+ years of outdoor experience!!! All problems will be solved immediately then!!!
Nobody is bashing anyone, but rather just responding with facts and I'm not violating any rules with name calling or going around the word filters like you just did in your other post! If I violate any rules, rest assured the Mods will delete, warn, and/or give me a time out so please don't worry about anyone but yourself and have a good one!
Old 08-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

Today, 02:46 PM

This message is hidden because Topgun 3006 is on your ignore list.

I'm thinkng topgun's recommendation of the ignore feature may be his best advice he's given to date! Love it
Old 08-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by woodenb14
Today, 02:46 PM

This message is hidden because Topgun 3006 is on your ignore list.

I'm thinkng topgun's recommendation of the ignore feature may be his best advice he's given to date! Love it
Ain't it a wonderful feature!!! Glad you took the advice, as you're one less I'll have to get feedback from, LOL!
Old 08-29-2015, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

The sad thing is some of these guys really do have allot of advice to give. I've private messaged some with questions occasionally and they've been a big help with some questions... But when 90% of the posts you read (from certain members) are members trying to prove another member wrong.... you just get tired of it. That's why people have left. The point of the forum is not to search the archives to prove people wrong. It's to share information, to be helpful and to get a good laugh. Debate is great, 3 year olds yelling "he hit me first" is not.
-Jake
Old 08-31-2015, 02:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Great post and good advice Bocajnala. HNI is a great site and it is only that way if everyone follows the rules. My advice to everyone is if someone throws a little trash your way do the right thing and take the high road. Lots of respect given to people who do the right thing.
Thanks Jake for your post.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:55 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Plus +50 Jake....that is one of biggest problems I see on HNI. It is one of the biggest complaints we receive.

People with a vast wealth of outdoor knowledge who could very well lead the way but do nothing more than belittle. Yes people do need to make their own mistakes to move forward and learn but most times let them make new mistakes. If they don't like the words of advice presented to them just smile and wave then move on.
Just because it is not your cup of tea do take time to try and understand the other side before you hot on the wagon. Just because that is the way it was always done may not be the 'way' of the future. As we all know change is constant.

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.