Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting
Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise? >

Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise?

Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise?

Old 11-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise?

I sent my composite stock in to them to dip in Mossy Oak New Breakup back in September and it was delivered on 09/07/2018.
I tried to contact them to see where it is? I've tried to contact them numberous times but all I get is a recorded message telling me to leave my number and they will return my call ASAP. I have sent 3 e-mails and have called then 3 times leaving my name and phone number but have NOT receivied any return calls? Now maybe their out hunting or maybe on vacation I don't know. I just hate to give a bad report, but what is the big deal about keeping in touch. Now I know they had flooding, but you would think an update would be appreciated and required. There located at 3434 Buck Mountain Road, Roanoke, Virginia 24018. Anybody know or heard anything about them? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm still trying to make contact on the phone and e-mail.

From what I'm finding out about Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise is not looking good. Now keep in mind Jim Crumley sold this company to this guy. Jim Crumley has nothing to do with this.

You have to pay up front for my stock to be dipped and it's starting to look like I got screwed.

What I did was to call my credit card company because I used my card to pay for it. Credit Card company is now going after them to get my money back. If card company does not hear from them within 10 days, card company will refund my money to me.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

No matter what their circumstances are they could have returned your call if messages are bein received.Good luck.