logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #21
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomercy448 View Post
I have cuddleback, Moultrie, browning, Bushnell, primos, and wild game innovations cameras. Bushnell trophy cams are the only ones I recommend.

The only down side I could comment about the Bushnell cams is the potential to get thousands upon thousands of pictures during windy days. But I'll get literally hundreds more photos in a week of actual game, especially at night with Bushnells than any other brand. Most of my cams are 3-5yrs old, but I usually add one or two more each season. We put out 27 cams this season. About 1/2 of them bushnells, a third of them moultries, and the rest odds and ends.

I tend to get them for $150-200 each season. Often less on sale, or through Cabelas club deals where I get extra Cabelas credit back on them (10-20% back).
27 is a LOT of game cams. How many properties are you covering with them and are any of them wireless?

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a veteran.

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." Coach John Wooden
CalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #22
Super Moderator

I pinned this topic at the top of the forum for easy reference as it has a lot of good information for anybody checking out the forum. I have only used one game camera to date--Cabelas HD. So far, I've been very impressed with how it operates and the quality of pictures it takes. When I read a topic like this though, it does make me wonder if other cameras would get more game pictures instead of missing game animals, which is the whole point of a game cam. Kudos to everybody who has shared!

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a veteran.

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." Coach John Wooden
CalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:57 PM   #23
Spike

I'm having great success with bushnell. Easy to use, reliable and fast trigger speed. Slowly switching from cuddyback... I run about 10-12 cameras at a time. Also, good battery life on them.
YTCLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:25 PM   #24
Spike

Never had trail camera got one for xmas think it is a primo bulls eye
bearbow49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:32 PM   #25
Spike

I like the Browning trail Cameras.

Last edited by john brzoza; 08-07-2017 at 04:34 PM.
john brzoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #26
Spike

I 2nd that. Mine should be here within the next few days. Looks like a very solid camera and the folks in charge seem extremely committed on putting out a quality product. I loved my s600 https://hunthacks.com/best-trail-camera-reviews/ when it was working right but I think this cam will be my new favorite.