Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Buck Killed By Coyotes On Trail Cam. >

Buck Killed By Coyotes On Trail Cam.

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Buck Killed By Coyotes On Trail Cam.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot a big doe right just before dark last year. After a two hour search we decided to come back early in the morning. There was a 10 hr difference between being shot and being found. This is what a few coyotes did in that time frame.

Ron
Old 11-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow thats crazy...if you trid to tell me a solo yote...i know i know, but that lil one didnt do much...brought down that buck, i'd call b.s...awesome find johny.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

That was a skinny, little scrawny coyote.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default Sickly Buck

What a nice rack on this fella. Shame, but he appeared sickly though.
Spots near his inner hams/lower stomach region. CWD? I'm ignorant on this disease and its symptoms.

Easy to anger at the yotes here but they perform a needed function.

This vid should be copyrighted. It would be a great training vid for Hunter Safety Courses and Conservation Seminars on why Hunting is necessary and wanted.

What a fantastic video. Once in a lifetime! Some people could (and do) go their entire lives without knowing how Nature really works and how seemingly cruel but efficient it really can be.

Thanks for posting this!
Old 12-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by DeppedyDogg
What a nice rack on this fella. Shame, but he appeared sickly though.
Spots near his inner hams/lower stomach region. CWD? I'm ignorant on this disease and its symptoms.

Easy to anger at the yotes here but they perform a needed function.

This vid should be copyrighted. It would be a great training vid for Hunter Safety Courses and Conservation Seminars on why Hunting is necessary and wanted.

What a fantastic video. Once in a lifetime! Some people could (and do) go their entire lives without knowing how Nature really works and how seemingly cruel but efficient it really can be.

Thanks for posting this!
Instead people are taught that nature is cute and cuddly. Grant it nature does have its moments but most of the time its hard. Just like life in general. All things have a purpose and i bet that yote in a winter coat will make a heck of a pair of slippers for someone.