Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Bushnell Trophy Problems >

Bushnell Trophy Problems

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Bushnell Trophy Problems

Old 08-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Fork Horn

I do not trust anything at Chasingame anymore:

He claims no affiliation with any of the companies but look what I have found:

Registrant: Anthony Jowers Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: XTENDIR.COM

Registrant: Anthony Jowers 5022 Red Bud Drive Grovetown, Georgia 30813 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: MONARCHSCOUTINGCAMS.COM Created on: 03-Dec-09 Expires on: 24-Apr-11 Last Updated on: 12-Feb-10

Registrant: Anthony Jowers 5022 Red Bud Drive Grovetown, Georgia 30813 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: MONARCHTRAILCAMS.COM Created on: 03-Dec-09 Expires on: 24-Apr-11 Last Updated on: 12-Feb-10 Administrative Contact: Jowers, Anthony [email protected] 5022 Red Bud Drive Grovetown, Georgia 30813 United States (706) 869-9993 Fax --

Registrant: Anthony Jowers 5022 Red Bud Drive Grovetown, Georgia 30813 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: NIGHTTRAKKER.COM Created on: 29-Oct-09 Expires on: 24-Apr-11 Last Updated on: 12-Feb-10 Administrative Contact: Jowers, Anthony [email protected] 5022 Red Bud Drive Grovetown, Georgia 30813 United States (706) 869-9993 Fax --

He shut them down after him and I got into it but it is plain to see that his UNBIASED reviews cannot be since he not only is the inventor of the XTENDIR but he sells them through his association with Wei Shi, the individual listed as the domain owner of www.uwayoutdoors.com.

Everything is not as it seems over there.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Spike

Smile Update

Originally Posted by Big10Hunter
Has anyone had their Bushnell out in the field for a while? How are they holding up? ....

...Hopefully I'll have some luck with customer service.
I did have some luck, although Cabelas does not take returns on electronics after 60 days, they were very helpful in getting me a duplicate receipt so I could send the camera back to Bushnell.

I mailed my camera back to Bushnell at the end of July, with a description of my problems and a $10 check for return shipping. Bushnell gave a pretty quick turn around, because this week I received a replacement camera. I was glad to see that they came through on the warranty. Also it looks like they sent me a new or perhaps refurbished like new '09 color view model. (the model that failed on me was just the basic) so this was like a $50 upgrade. They also sent me a promotional code good for 40% discount on any product. Overall I was very satisfied with Bushnell's customer service, now hopefully this camera will last longer than my last one.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Big10Hunter: Good luck with your new camera. If the camera is in the original, manufactures package, the model and year of manufacture should be on the back lower right hand side. I have the 2009 model Bushnell Trophy Trail camera with the viewer. This is where I found that information.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Spike

Default Bushnell Trophy Cam Problems

I just purchased two Bushnell Trophy Cams from Cabela's. Neither one works. Pictures are totally overexposed or underexposed. In a few that were underexposed, they are blurry... I have upgraded the software as recommended on the Bushnell website. I verified the update and took more pictures. Same results. I have tried 2gb PNY, SandDisk and Kingston cards... I currently own some Moultrie, WG Innovations, and Cuddyback cameras. I did my review of game camera comparisons at the end of the last deer season. As this year's season approached, I caught the 5.0mp camo models on sale and bought two. My expectations were high, but the the results have been devastatingly bad... Cabela's will take them back under their 90 day warranty. The season is here, should I exchange or go to another camera???
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Spike

Default Btc

My boxes have model 119425C
The copyright is 2009
Lit# 98-1573/02-10
Old 09-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by tpcroozer
Cabela's will take them back under their 90 day warranty. The season is here, should I exchange or go to another camera???

The only other camera I would recommend would be the Scoutguard 550 or 560. Check out the reviews at www.chasingame.com
Old 12-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Spike

Default Throphy cam dead

Read the posts about bad SD cards, my camera had worked fine now can not get the menu to come up or anything on the screen to work. The lights seam to come on the front of the camera, but is not taking pics but u can view the old pics on a computer with cable. Any thoughts. I have Changed Batteries and tried a diff card.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:40 PM
Spike

Default busnell trophy cam.

I have a busnell trophy cam. My wife bought it for me last year for my birthday. I used it all last year and it worked like a charm. However this year it is not quite as lovely. I put it out over the summer on my minerals and it worked for about 2 weeks. This is all in the exact same location. After those 2 weeks in the summer I quit getting pictures. I called busnell and they told me to reformat my SD card. I did that, still didn't work. I brought to my house and tried a new SD card and it worked perfectly while in my house. I figure I had it fixed. I bring it back to the same location in the woods, and it still does not work. I pay my data every single week and I am very frustrated.