Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Wanted...

Old 04-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Spike

Default Wanted...

Archery Hog & Deer Hunters WANTED. We would like to offer a few hunters who can shoot with traditional equipment to become an Associate with us, and help promote the PVC Bows. We want to show the World these are not a Toy Bow. If your interested contact me through message. I'll tell you the details there. Thanks Randy Edwards
Old 04-17-2014, 07:27 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I think you would get the best results setting up at traditional events like the TN Classic at Twin Oaks, Comptons, Cloverdale, the Howard Hill, etc. Some don't even charge a vendor fee. That's how I got my string business off the ground--nothing like hands-on, face-to-face business deals.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:34 AM
Spike

Sounds good, Thanks LBR. It's just going to have to be on the back burner. Had shoulder surgery in October and it looks like another coming soon.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Spike

Tell me more about these PVC bows. How much are they? From what to what poundage?