Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Archery Events

Old 04-14-2014, 01:50 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default Archery Events

Where are you headed next?

As far as Traditional goes...I've got the TN Classic at Twin Oaks the first weekend in May, the Jerry Pierce the third weekend in May.

The Howard Hill, Compton's, and Catch-a-Dream Charity Tournament in June, Denton Hill in July, and maybe the AL State Championship in August (if I can stand the heat).

Besides that I have our state NASP championship this week (Tues and Wed), the NASP Nationals the second week in May, the NASP World Championship (if I go) in...June, I think...hope to make it to Lost Tribe in TN for a few of their shoots also before the season is over.

That will probably be it for me for the year. Start over again in Jan with the ATA show, the Vegas and the Pre-Spring shoot in Feb......

Wish there were some closer to me. The closest of these is still over 2 hours away. Could be worse I reckon.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Next weekend I'll be going to the Whittingham, N.J. shoot. Next month is the Baltimore shoot...one of my favorites. Sawmill and Denton Hill in the summer plus a few local traditional shoots
Old 04-18-2014, 12:50 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I'd like to do Balto, but unless BCY wants me to set up there it's just too dang far. Will be at Denton though, at the BCY table/booth. Saunder's Archery will be there also.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's been a couple years since I've been to Denton(family obligations)so this year I took some time off and hopefully I'll make it. It's a 4hr drive upstate for me but just a little too long a drive and too much to cover for a day trip