Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 looking for a bow( possibly to traid my rifle) >

looking for a bow( possibly to traid my rifle)

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

looking for a bow( possibly to traid my rifle)

Old 03-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default looking for a bow( possibly to traid my rifle)

but im only intersted in tone of the the 3 best out. could i get some opinions. my guess is 1. mathews 2. hoyt.3. bow tech. im looking for all aroung speed , accuracy, and quiet. im 5ft 11in, 29 and 1/2 draw 62 pull. i like the fuse and doinker staiblizer. muzzy or g5 broad head(fixed) easton accs. or those new arrows that are like 240 are nice. and the quik tune rest and not sure what else right now. as faras my rifle i have a browning 300 wsm stainless ltd camo dura coat stock with a leupold 3.5 x 10 x 50 vx3 silver matte scope. leupols ringes and bases with a trigger job. and sighted in with the 150 grain xp3 load.3/4 in groups to at 100 yards easy. not bad for 300 wsm.