Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Let's see your bowhunting inventions!!! >

Let's see your bowhunting inventions!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let's see your bowhunting inventions!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Banned

Default Let's see your bowhunting inventions!!!

Let's see some things that have made bowhunting easier for you. Here are my "famous: nets that I have shown before and a sling for carrying the DB blind easy. Also these nets are great for a Lone Wolf or other stand for putting layered clothing under while on your way to the stand location. Here is a rangefinder cover I came up with. A simple 99 cent neoprene beer koozy cut to fit and the bino system installed on the Bushnell Pro scout. I use two, one for protecting the lense while in transport and storage when not in use and the other one stays on at all time. the storage one just slips over the existing one. I have more "inventions, but I can't give you all of my secrets.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Let's see your bowhunting inventions!!!

Nice work..... I like the range finder cover idea, I don't wear mine on a lanyard and that would help protect it if I were to drop it.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

beer koozy
You must be from Iowa....oh yeah, I'm from Iowa too.[8D]
Old 02-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

I love the net idea! I was trying to come up with something like that and this will work well.
Hubby took the guts out of a start pull weed eater and placed a turkey decoy on it. Ran a string from the base to our blind and pulled: the turkey turns and we he lets up it turns the other direction!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a pretty good idea drawn up for a really revolutionary hunting invention. Well, not "revolutionary" but pretty dam good.

Still looking for anyone seriously willing to partner up / sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and manufacture it. I can give some more general info per request, but I won't get into specifics without signing the paperwork first.

Good work on the coozy - good idea.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

very neat stuff hardcore. While mine are not inventions but more like (semi) copies with slight changes. i love fabricating things,here is a bow vise i made last summer.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:46 PM

I feel the more gadgets that come into play the more you lose focus of the real thing. I have optimized my camo(ghillie) by using a differnt netting. Most guys will use a volleyball/badmitton net but I have started to use "bird" netting. Its used to keep birds out of fruit trees and such, It works so much better and looks better too. The ghillie is tighter to your clothing for agile movement and is also "the same old" ghillie profile.....Anyways it works great!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter
A simple 99 cent neoprene beer koozy

Yes I have a coozie ona Crooked Horn strap as well except for mine is used to hold.... my beer while I fish.

Old 02-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Typical Buck

Hardcore, How tight does that web bungee hold the sticks?
Old 02-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: lpv77

Hardcore, How tight does that web bungee hold the sticks?
Holds them as to where they make no noise when walking.

Quick Reply: Let's see your bowhunting inventions!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.