Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 camo dipping.... >

camo dipping....

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

camo dipping....

Old 03-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default camo dipping....

Anyone know if there is such a thing as a "do it yourself" kit for camo dipping small items??? If not, i wish i had the $$ to put one out... Anyway, anyone ever heard of such a thing???
Old 03-03-2005, 06:46 AM

Default RE: camo dipping....

nope. never heard of such a thing. i wish there was, im sure you could come up with all kinds of camo patterns.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Give them a few years.
They have to make their money now, and then they'll make money later selling you special equipment and have further renewable income through selling specialized consumable supplies. Guaranteed.

Sure would be cool, but I'd never be able to find anything in my house.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:59 AM

ACTUALLY THERE IS. www.decalpaper.co.uk/index.html
THE PROBLEM IS. TO MAKE IT WORK RIGHT TAKES SOME PRACTICE. YOU BUY THERE WATER TRANSFER PAPER FOR YOUR PRINTER. THEN YOU DOWN LOAD A PICTURE, PATTERN OR WHAT EVER. THEN SIZE IT TO THE PRINTER PAPER. THEN JUST PRINT. THE NEXT THING IS THAT I FOUND IS THAT ITS NOT MEANT FOR OUT DOOR CONDITIONS. YOU'LL HAVE TO SPRAY A LITE COAT OF CLEAR ENAMEL TO HOLD THE PATTERN TO WHAT YOUR TRANSFERING TOO. OR IF ITS TO MUCH OF A PAIN LIKE I FOUND OUT . JUST SEND YOUR ITEMS TO. www.xfinishes.com .
THEY DO REAL WATER TRANSFER . FOR GUNS BOWS ECT.........

Old 04-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by djkiller
ACTUALLY THERE IS. www.decalpaper.co.uk/index.html
THE PROBLEM IS. TO MAKE IT WORK RIGHT TAKES SOME PRACTICE. YOU BUY THERE WATER TRANSFER PAPER FOR YOUR PRINTER. THEN YOU DOWN LOAD A PICTURE, PATTERN OR WHAT EVER. THEN SIZE IT TO THE PRINTER PAPER. THEN JUST PRINT. THE NEXT THING IS THAT I FOUND IS THAT ITS NOT MEANT FOR OUT DOOR CONDITIONS. YOU'LL HAVE TO SPRAY A LITE COAT OF CLEAR ENAMEL TO HOLD THE PATTERN TO WHAT YOUR TRANSFERING TOO. OR IF ITS TO MUCH OF A PAIN LIKE I FOUND OUT . JUST SEND YOUR ITEMS TO. www.xfinishes.com .
THEY DO REAL WATER TRANSFER . FOR GUNS BOWS ECT.........

I just came across this thread. If you guys are still looking for such a kit go to timbersedgecamo.com. I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea check out timberedge
heree is video of the kit for around a 100$

http://www.youtube.com/user/bowhunter4e
Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.timbersedgecamo.com/ try this for a link to the site
Old 04-29-2010, 01:07 AM
Typical Buck

Most dippers will do smaller items for less that $100........
Old 04-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

The problem with me is that I usually botch up things just because I'm too much of a macho man to read directions. I wouldn't mind messing up the project, I would hate to waste the 100 dollars on the product. I'd rather take it to some one and have it done right.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

with the size sheet you get you can do multiple objects.plus you get the satisfaction of doing it yourself . But if your all thumbs , impatient, and usually make a mess of things then don't work on your bow bring it somewhere to have work done on it

Quick Reply: camo dipping....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.