Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 camo dipping.... >

camo dipping....

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

camo dipping....

Old 05-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Spike

It's not really that simple, which means that it might be a better option for you to just have it done by pros. There are actually lots of companies out there that do that, such as Rain Dance. Hope this helps!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Spike

We are a water transfer company nestled in the Rocky Mountains. We have state of the art water transfer printing equipment, also known as Camo dipping, hydro graphics, aqua graphics, hydro imaging, hydro printing, just to name a few of the generic names. We have the capability to do small or large jobs in some of the most popular patterns like camouflage, wood grains, carbon fibers, and other popular patterns.

You might ask what is Water Transfer Printing? Water transfer printing is used on everything from boats to cars to guns. It is a durable to print on these surfaces a variety of patterns. This method of printing is more durable then paint and decals. It is made to survive in long conditions of direct exposure. Metals, glass, and plastics are the most common thing to be printed because they are durable materials themselves, wood can warp and splinter so it is only used on hard woods. The main goal of water transfer printing is to put a lasting finish, generally a pattern, on an item that will be strenuous wearing conditions.
.................................................. ........................................
Web Design Company
Affiliate Search Engine
Old 09-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Spike

Default Camo Dipping

I found one on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT and bought it. It cost $99 plus shipping which was a little steep but I got enough film to dip my handgun and several of my game calls with more film left over. I think if I sent all of them out it would cost a bit more. Very pleased with the results.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

i got my shotgun barrel camo dipped. i found this websit called colorandcamo.com and they are the cheapest that i have found and they did an exellent job on it. i was very pleased with the results. they do just about everything and at a really good price i would check them out.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Rhody Hunter
with the size sheet you get you can do multiple objects.plus you get the satisfaction of doing it yourself . But if your all thumbs , impatient, and usually make a mess of things then don't work on your bow bring it somewhere to have work done on it
im a dipper in tulsa. 20 year custom painter and twn certified processor (dipper). we do all kinds of stuff including but not limited to camo. your imagination is our limit. you can see our website and drop us a line at www.underwatergraphics.com. cant wait to see where your imagination takes us
Old 03-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Do you want realistic camo or just old fashioned camo? color swirl camo is really easy to do yourself and doesn't take long at all. Just look up guitar dipping on youtube, I know bowfishers who do the same technique for their bows. No matter what method you use it's probably a good idea to put on a few layers of clear coat to extend the life of the paint job.