Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 whisker bisquit? >

whisker bisquit?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

whisker bisquit?

Old 11-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default whisker bisquit?

Is that the way to go? I have a standard rest that came with my Bear Vapor. Looking at the whisker bisquit so the arrow doesn't jump off.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: whisker bisquit?

Do a search on them, youll find countless threads. spell it biscuit though when you search.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.broadheadtests.com/ARROWRESTS.html
Old 11-08-2004, 09:50 PM

by the way, you'd have better luck in your search if you spelled it correctly. "Whisker Biscuit"
Old 11-11-2004, 02:57 PM

I have heard to stay away from the BISCUIT [:'(]
Old 11-11-2004, 06:49 PM

I use a biscuit on my new bow,and so far no complaints with it.i shoot carbons with feathers,and it does just fine,and its quiet too.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:17 PM

I personally do not care for the whisker biscuit rest. It does not allow the proper "archer's paradox" to happen. But with most people shooting releases the arrow does not bend as much as it does when shooting with fingers.

I did buy a whisker biscuit for around $40 and tested it, even switching back and forth with my old faithful star hunter and my arrow groups were not as tight with it. Have not touched it again, another $40 down the drain, LOL. Not sure what the general consensus is as I have not read all the old posts, but I figured I would offer my test results.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:17 AM

since i do a lot of stalking in the brush i use the wb its also handy in my climber the newer wb dosnt seem to riple my veins it isnt perfect by no means but no rest really is it depends on personal choice just like most archery equipment
Old 11-19-2004, 08:40 AM

Borty 77,
The whisker biscuit is a fine arrowrest. On properly tuned bows using the correct spine arrows accuracy is as good or better than any other type of rest. I've gotten over 50,000 shots from an original whisker biscuit over the course of five years. The new B-2 whisker biscuit is slicker than the original black biscuit and shoots helical fletched arrows the same speed as straight fletched arrows. Shoot a whisker biscuit and it will help you to fill your freezer!

Good luck hunting! >>>------------>
Old 11-19-2004, 02:29 PM

What Arrowman said.

Quick Reply: whisker bisquit?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.