Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Need Info on Bow >

Need Info on Bow

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Need Info on Bow

Old 10-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Spike

Default Need Info on Bow

Hi
I did some work for a guy and he couldn't pay me for the full amount and gave me some things including a Bear Instinct Bow with a Cameron R. Hanes sig on it (I know nothing about bows). I've been reading about bows but don't know if it's right or left-handed, weight or how old it is. It appears to be in very good condition. It's very difficult to pull back so I'm guessing it must be a 60-70lb. weight range??
I took several photo's and wondering if someone could help me out?
Attached Thumbnails Need Info on Bow-pa110370-medium-.jpg   Need Info on Bow-pa110377-medium-.jpg  
Old 11-03-2017, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

You have a cheap, right-handed Bear bow. Age unknown to me. In my opinion, the value is between $100 and $200. Check the inside of the limbs for a decal with the bow specifications. A quick Ebay search should provide a more accurate value.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Fork Horn

looks like a nice bow to me..off the subject a little bit..are you holding you're left arm straight while you pull back w/ right??some people try pulling with left bent..twist with back while pulling..you can pull a tremendous amount like that..i bet that bow will kill a deer very dead..(well, maybe the arrow could)
Old 11-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty good starter bow but not worth much.