Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

DW scale

Old 10-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default DW scale

I have used different scales over the years and the best one to date was my Pelouze 7710. The one draw back to that scale was you had to use it on a draw board. Plus, it is kind of big and bulky. Not a real bad thing but when I was out back shooting and adjusting it would have been nice to check DW as I was adjusting. Anyway, was checking the site where I got it some years ago and found they had a newer, different scale. One that would hold peak weight on the screen. Got it today and my initial tests show it is everything I wanted in a DW scale. Small, versatile and accurate with a way to recalibrate. It is a bit pricey for just a DW scale but we also use these scales when we process chickens, turkeys, goats and deer so the cost is less of a factor. It will also weigh up to 110 lbs. so you can weigh dressed out does, at least the ones we have here in S. MD.

It is an American Weigh Scales Model PK-110.