Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

NAP Apache rest

Old 08-28-2015, 10:28 AM
Spike

Default NAP Apache rest

I've been debating on buying a new arrow rest. I currently have an WB, in which i've modified. Is this NAP drop-away worth the $$? Do it contains the arrow well when nocked? Does the timing of the drop-away get out-of-sync? For those who has one or used it, whats your opinion/view of it?
Old 08-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have 3 compounds and each one has an Apache. So did the 2 bows I sold. I love them. They're easy to install, easy to set up and easy to adjust when tuning. The micro is even better than the original and only a few $ more. Plus the thing is quiet and is built like a tank and is about 80% full containment (the top is open but your arrow won't fall out unless you turn your bow upside down). The pick up arm is wide enough that it will lift the arrow up no matter where it is inside the "cage" and the arrow will nestle in the bottom of the "Y". The arm is felt covered for virtual silence. You can pay a lot more for a rest but IMO you won't find a better one. If that's the rest you decide on you won't be wasting your money.

Last edited by bronko22000; 08-28-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bronko22000
I have 3 compounds and each one has an Apache. So did the 2 bows I sold. I love them. They're easy to install, easy to set up and easy to adjust when tuning. The micro is even better than the original and only a few $ more. Plus the thing is quiet and is built like a tank and is about 80% full containment (the top is open but your arrow won't fall out unless you turn your bow upside down). The pick up arm is wide enough that it will lift the arrow up no matter where it is inside the "cage" and the arrow will nestle in the bottom of the "Y". The arm is felt covered for virtual silence. You can pay a lot more for a rest but IMO you won't find a better one. If that's the rest you decide on you won't be wasting your money.
I agree 100%.. best drop away for the money.