Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Which cam is preferred? >

Which cam is preferred?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Which cam is preferred?

Old 02-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default Which cam is preferred?

What's up guys! just wanting to get some opinions on which trail cameras you guys prefer. I'm looking to get another. As of right now I have 4 Wildgame Innovations camera's and really haven't had a lot of trouble being they are all 4-5 years old. But I'm already counting on at least one to go out before October so I'm wanting a replacement. What's your favorites?
Old 02-14-2015, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Price range would help. They can get as expensive as $1000.00 or more.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I favor the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD 8MP's. I have several of them, among a few competitive models, but I tend to get the highest number of quality photos out of the Bushnells over the others. For my purposes, I look for the best value - having 10 good cameras is better than having 2 great cameras for the same price. The Trophy cams are almost always on sale somewhere, at a price point that doesn't break the bank if I want to add a new camera position or three each season.
Old 02-17-2015, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

I have been debating between Moultree and Bushnell and it seems more people lean towards bushnell. I'm looking to spend between $50-$150
Old 03-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Spike

I personally prefer the Brownings and I also have 4 Moultries... all are working great.