Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Target Panic

Old 07-25-2014, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

These are great things to try and quite effective..... one other problem can be shooting to much draw weight. Reducing poundage can help you work thru it and then slowly go back up. I've also seen people get this from shooting a bow with too long of a draw length.

Good Luck!!
Old 07-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

I've been in archery 50 years have shot in so many levels, and all I can say is that at one time or another almost everyone will suffer target panic. No need to buy a back tension, which will work. Do some blind bale drills and after a week of it, I guarantee you the target panic will be gone, if you're using your release correctly. Regardless of whatever release you use, it should ALWASYS be a surprise.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:55 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

For me i started to use a lower poundage bow so i could hold on the sweet spot, and not punch the trigger.