Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
True Shot Dual laser bow tuners >

True Shot Dual laser bow tuners

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

True Shot Dual laser bow tuners

Old 04-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Spike

Default True Shot Dual laser bow tuners

I have read alot of threads/posts where people are saying that laser tuners only give you a starting point, really? I also think alot of people are thinking that the TRUE SHOT only aligns your arrow, like other types of laser tuners which is not the case, it does everything that a person needs to do to properly tune a bow. By squaring the TRUE SHOT up to your bow you can align your arrow both ways, check your limb adjustment, check cam lean, check cam timing, and set your nocking point. I have answered alot of questions from customers, so I thought I would start a thread here for any other questions that need to be answered. I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of big name stores, so as of now you can only purchase them on ebay. Ask away and thanks for your time. Travis.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well that may be all well and good. But it is still a starting point. Why? All your alignment might be there is no way the laser system can predict how the arrow will react coming off the bow due to the individual shooter's technique. Especially if you use it for a finger shooter. And yes, there are still plenty around. You and I may shoot with identical accuracy with our own bows. But I would bet that if you set up a bow using the laser and had several people shoot it, you would get very different results. Also, there is the cost of a laser system. I have set up bows for years without any laser equipment and had them shooting FT and BH to same POI in hardly any time at all. Sorry but I will not fall into the laser system trap for setting up a bow. But - to each their own.