Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Bow Tech commander 2008  See bus cables >

Bow Tech commander 2008 See bus cables

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow Tech commander 2008 See bus cables

Old 10-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Spike

Default Bow Tech commander 2008 See bus cables

Saw in another thread,someone comment on a Bow tech commander.I'm trying to make one work. Have a problem with my bus cables in the peep sight,when i aim. Does anyone know fix for this?
Been to a bow tech dealer. Not much help would rather sell Hoyt.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:58 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by gary63
Saw in another thread,someone comment on a Bow tech commander.I'm trying to make one work. Have a problem with my bus cables in the peep sight,when i aim. Does anyone know fix for this?
Been to a bow tech dealer. Not much help would rather sell Hoyt.
Trying to follow the language and having issues. I have had a few commanders. The bus cables have never got in my way. But you could be crossing them incorrectly. I also installed an alipine slide. Pulled them back some.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've had two different Commanders, and also don't have any troules with the bus cables in the sight. Are you using a tubeless peep or a tube? If it is a tubed peep, it could be rotating the peep just enough to be able to see the cables. Just an idea.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Spike

Make sure the cables are crossed above the cable slide. Then take the 2008 slide and throw it as far as you can, get the latest from Diamond/Bowtec it will help. The older one should break on you in the next couple of months if the trend I am seeing now keeps up.