Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Bear element ??? >

Bear element ???

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bear element ???

Old 06-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Spike

Default Bear element ???

A friend of mine is lookin at a Bear element but he said there is no sticker telling the draw weight or draw length.How can he find out the specs on this? I'm an Oneida shooter and can figure them out but when it comes to wheely bows Thanks

Tony
Old 06-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default Element

Look at the cam module it should say RSH3,RSH4 etc. Match the number with the chart below. Then max the poundage on the bow and take it to a shop and have it measured on a weight scale. Nice thing about the Element,Code,Instinct, and Truth I is that you can micro adjust draw length. ie RSH3 will adjust from 29-30 and so on.

Element-
RSH1=31in
RSH2=30in
RSH3=29in
RSH4=28in
RSH5=27in
RSH6=26in
RSH7=25in
RSH8=24in

Last edited by sixgunluvr; 06-17-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Spike

Thanks; It's a #4 cam and as you say we can get to 29". Now it would be cool if it'll get to 65 or 70 # Thanks again

Tony