Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Quiver suggestions? >

Quiver suggestions?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Quiver suggestions?

Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Spike

Default Quiver suggestions?

Im very new to the sport of bow hunting and want to upgrade my quiver from the one that came with my bow. Im thinking of a 3 arrow quiver maybe a 5 arrow quiver...have not decided yet. Im using fixed blade bh's probably wont be shooting mechanical bh's. Any suggestions as to what is best for the money?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

Kwikee by far is one of the best for the money. Alpine soft lok is a great one but is more money. Pm if you need to find someone with the camo you want.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Spike

I am also up for some suggestions, i'm thinking about the vortex round quiver. Its got a good price and good reviews.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have 2 Vortxx 6 STX quivers. Great quiver for the cost. One nice thing about it is that the BH's never touch anything to make them dull.

http://www.newdawnoutdoors.com/quivers.htm
Old 01-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Spike

For the money you can't beat the little Kwikee Quiver. Every part on them can be replaced with parts from almost any store that carries them. I love the little quiver.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Spike

well i just bought the tree-limb 3 arrow quiver. I think its a great quiver for the price its lighter than the quiver that came with my bow and it holds my arrows much better and the adjustments with the quick detach system is a plus, although I dont see the need for the three angle adjustments. I know there are better ones but this one gets the job done.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Spike

i have the same treelimb 3 arrow quiver to and i like that u can adjust the hight and it can be adjusted for 3 differant angles
Old 02-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

My 2 Favorite quivers are the Octane Bantam weight and the Alpine Soft Loc. The Kwikee is a decent quiver if you are on a limited budget.

There are a lot of Top Notch quivers Octane (the 1 pc. & 2 pc.) Trophy Ridge, Tree Limb Premium, Tight Spot, etc. Just be prepared to spend some $$ if you choose any of these. If you have the $ the extra features, quality, & adjustability are probably worth it.

If not the previous mentioned quivers are solid choices.

Dan
Old 02-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks folks!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

I have an octane one piece, five arrow,quiver. Dont really know what i paid for it because I got it set up on my new bow. It has a magetic head that holds the tip centered into place so the blades never touch anything. The only downfall that i have with it is that some broadheads like rage or anything with a stainless steel point do not work as well, but i use muzzys and it works awesome and it detaches from my bow very easy. I love it and would not think of using anything different unless i went to a machanical broadhead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.