Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Stanislawski X-Calibur 4FINGER RELEASE >

Stanislawski X-Calibur 4FINGER RELEASE

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Stanislawski X-Calibur 4FINGER RELEASE

Old 12-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default Stanislawski X-Calibur 4FINGER RELEASE

4 finger Stanislawski X-Calibur ARE THEY A GOOD BACK TENSION RELEASE?
I paid 22.00 for one used I don't think it was a bad price to see how I shoot it? or like it ?
I have a question I see the release come with a rope can I use the caliper head with out the rope ,I shoot a D loop or does the release need the rope to shoot it???
I use to shoot a rope release back in the 70's it been a long time
I like my tru-ball extreme I thought by trying a back tension release I can stop the target panic and shoot the back tension off season and return to the extreme
Old 12-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Fork Horn

Many years ago I tried to master their original back tension release and it was absolutely terrifying. I had to use a thumb release as the trigger finger release made me punch. The thumb release was the only one I could squeeze and shoot well.

If you can master the Stanislawski release you will shoot the best groups possible.