Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Diamond Rock Draw Modules >

Diamond Rock Draw Modules

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Diamond Rock Draw Modules

Old 02-03-2009, 07:12 PM

Default RE: Diamond Rock Draw Modules

en route my friend.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: brotherbdc

en route my friend.
Way to Go!!

Dan
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Spike

Brother,

I can't begin to thank you enough! To do this for a complete stranger sure says a lot about you and your character. Acts like this really make me believe that us hunters truly are a different breed!

Since I will need new arrows (longer), I need to "dispose" of 6 very lightly used Terminator Selects. Can I send them to you and have you give them to a needy (preferably young) hunter?

Again, many thanks!

As soon as the new mods are installed, I will send the old one to you - maybe someone else needs the 29" mods!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM

shure, if ya want I run into kids all the time who cant swing enough to get a few arrows. You dont have to exchange the mod I have lots.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 AM
Spike

Default Changing draw lenght

I bought my first compound, a slightly used Diamond Rock a while ago and I need to change the draw lenght from what I believe was set at 29" to 30" also. I know that I have to change modules, but for now I have just moved the draw post to max(towards the 10 number) but the manual says never move the post more than 1/2 mark from factory setting, whitch was set at 5. Why should I not move it more than 1/2 mark, what could happen? I will get the modules needed as soon as possible and I have ordered a bowmaster bowpress to do the job. I dont see how I can change modules without a press, wouldn`t it `blow up in my face`if I just start unscrewing the limbs?
Originally Posted by txjourneyman
Order it direct from Diamond and change it yourself. No press is needed to make the change. It is held in by three allen screws.
So can I shoot with the drawpost set at max or do I have to move the drawpost back to factory setting?

Do I need a bowpress to change modules?

As I am new to compound bows I really should get someone to tune my bow but unfortunately there are no bow shops in my area. So please help a rookie out

Last edited by Diamond Rock; 08-25-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Spike

Please give me some adivce about The Diamond Bowtech Rock Compound Bow. I have read in http://archerycute.wikidot.com/