Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 super loop string loop >

super loop string loop

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

super loop string loop

Old 03-25-2003, 01:47 AM
kop

Default super loop string loop

Does anyone use this loop on thier set up? This is the first loop I have tried,been bowhunting for 12 years and it' s my first try at a loop. I put it on the other day when I changed my string and cables. Do I need to tie serving above it to keep it from slideing up the string? Shot it about 30 times without serving it in and it has' nt moved.I did serve it in later above and below the nots. Noticed that you can turn it all the way around the string 360 degrees even though it won' t go up or down is this normal or should it be set? Also the top not and bottom not touch the nock is this ok or should there be a small gap below the nock? Like I said this is my first try just need some thoughts on this set up. Useing a tru peep and tru ball caliper release with this.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: super loop string loop

As long as it stays in place it should be fine--just make sure you don' t get any nock pinch.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:00 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-25-2003, 08:01 PM

Default RE: super loop string loop

don' t matter what you use just use a pair of needle nose pliers between the sting and loop and open them up. it will make it so tight it won' t slip