Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Anyone used a ProLine bow??? >

Anyone used a ProLine bow???

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Anyone used a ProLine bow???

Old 09-06-2007, 06:53 AM

Default Anyone used a ProLine bow???

a family member has a used ProLine Tsunami that I can pick up REAL cheap, fully outfitted... no idea what year it is but I can get it for such a deal it might be worth it just to buy it and trade it on a newer one...

has anyone used one of these before??? any feedback???

thanks!!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:07 AM

Default RE: Anyone used a ProLine bow???

I still have my ProLine Riptide. I am familiar w/ the Tsunami, we used to be a ProLine dealer before they went out of business. The Tsunami, during it's time, was one of the very best bows on the market. Your bow is AT LEAST 10 years old, and probably more like 12 or 13. By today's standards, they are long, heavy, and have a fat grip. Unless I'm mistaken, that bow is 42" ATA.....But, they were actually pretty fast. We had some shooting in the low 300's, and that was over 10 years ago.

The only real negative is if that sucker breaks, you're SOL.....yer not gonna get parts anywhere anymore. We still have some DL modules, just because we sold them for so many years, but we're almost out of those. Limbs, risers, that sort of thing.....Not gonna get 'em anymore.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Spike

I still have a Riptide also great little bowBought it new in 95
Hey Mobowhunter what size modules do you still have I am looking for some 28 inch ones it has 29 inch on it now the cam is a MFC75

Old 09-06-2007, 10:00 AM

thanks Mobow!!! what do ya think a fully kitted tsunami would be worth on the open market???
Old 09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

You'll be lucky to get a hundred for it on ebay. I think it would sell for about 75.00 bucks. I've bought and sold a lot of bows.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:20 PM

Hey rev, in that case what would Iget for a 2000 PSE Nova single cam, with everything you need to hunt with and lots of extra's. I took extra special care of this one because it was my very first.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

PSE Novas are not doing real good. You can find them in great shape with all the goodies for under 125.00.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:20 PM

Skitterz, what bow is it? I'll take a look saturday when I work next.....

SevenMag, while they are really nice bows, I wouldn't pay too much for it.....Like I said, ProLine is out of business and replacement parts are unheard of anymore. Depending on what it's got on it.........I personally wouldn't pay more than $75 bare bow......If that...
Old 09-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Spike

Thanks Mobowhuntr it's a 95 model Propline Riptide with the MFC 75% letoff cams I need the 28 inch Modules it has the 29's on it now
Old 09-07-2007, 06:05 AM

I'll have a look see in the morning dude........We may get lucky here.....

Quick Reply: Anyone used a ProLine bow???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.