Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
Pop Up Ad ????? moved from off season >

Pop Up Ad ????? moved from off season

Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Pop Up Ad ????? moved from off season

Old 10-12-2015, 04:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Pop Up Ad ????? moved from off season

What's with the American Express Pop Up all the time ? almost every time I click to go to a topic, this D*** thing pops up !!!!
Old 10-12-2015, 04:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Happens to me too from time to time. Clicking the back button makes it go away for me. Admin has been informed and is looking into it.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Dominant Buck

I had a problem about 3 days ago with that same ad. All of a sudden after a couple of hours it stopped and my computer on this site has been running Ok ever since. I don't mind the ads as long as they don't pop up and take over the page. I believe ads are part of what keeps the site going.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will NEVER buy from a ad on a forum so they serve no useless purpose to me. Some may even contain links to sites with malware.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
I will NEVER buy from a ad on a forum so they serve no useless purpose to me. Some may even contain links to sites with malware.
That is a good point. I am not really that computer savvy so I am always hoping I don't have any issues.
Old 11-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

This nonsense has been plaguing my user experience for about 3 months now. It's beyond old. At various times, it has prevented me from getting back to threads without leaving the site, only to return and get back on. I turned my spam blocker up all the way and couldn't sign in. If you don't see me around as much it's because I intend to limit this annoyance.
Old 11-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Game Stalker
This nonsense has been plaguing my user experience for about 3 months now. It's beyond old. At various times, it has prevented me from getting back to threads without leaving the site, only to return and get back on. I turned my spam blocker up all the way and couldn't sign in. If you don't see me around as much it's because I intend to limit this annoyance.
I'm about to that point also.....