Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
spammed - anyone else get this? >

spammed - anyone else get this?

Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

spammed - anyone else get this?

Old 05-20-2015, 01:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default spammed - anyone else get this?

Yesterday, 05:14 PM Wub
Typical Buck

$50 bonus for you
Hey. Check it out, this program is KILLING it for me. I just joined recently and I have received multiple payments from them myself, so I KNOW they are legit. But the real reason I joined, is because they will pay you a $50 bonus when you join. Click here to learn more: http://bestwork.us.tf . Hurry before they don't offer the bonus any more! Click here: http://bestwork.us.tf
Old 05-20-2015, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

A few of us mentioned this individual to Cal a few weeks back. Would think he was gotten rid of then but looks like he is still around.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

I sent Wub a PM and the spamming seemd to stop. Now that it's started back up again, I've temp banned Wub for 7 days. I figure he should figure out his account has been hacked by then. If you continue getting spam PMs, please PM me about it and Wub can get a longer temp ban.

CalHunter