Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Taxidermy
~~~My introduction~~~ >

~~~My introduction~~~

Taxidermy Tips and questions about taxidermy and the art of preserving the memory of your hunt.

~~~My introduction~~~

Old 07-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Spike

Default ~~~My introduction~~~

My name is Jerry Froelich, and I am a full time bird taxidermist. I am 39 years old and live in Saint Cloud, MN.
I have been an avid hunter and trapper for as long as I can remember. I have always had a fascination with birds. As a youngster I raised ducks, pheasants, and other winged critters at my home.
Waterfowl hunting quickly became a favorite of mine, and I found myself looking forward to the fall of the year when I could spend every possible moment hunting waterfowl. I have hunted all over the United States, and we will be returning to Alaska this January to once again hunt King Eiders.
My passion to continue to learn about birds, and the enthusiasm I have to hunt waterfowl set the foundation for my achievements and my very successful taxidermy business.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:32 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few here who share the workings of great taxidermy.

JW