Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
ISO group waterfowl hunting >

ISO group waterfowl hunting

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

ISO group waterfowl hunting

Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Spike

Default ISO group waterfowl hunting

I live in Northeast Missouri. I've got anything from whitetail and eastern turkeys to rabbits. My group of buddies have 30+ thousand of acres to snow goose hunt and have 1000+ decoys to do it. We are looking to head out of state to switch things up for a change. Looking for any type of waterfowl hunt. Feel free to shoot me an email any time. Lets make it happen.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:59 AM
Spike

I have quality whitetail hunting to offer with a nice lodge in west central Illinois. Waterfowl hunting not that great by me but it's better than sitting on the couch . Would like to work something out with you on the snow goose hunting or other waterfowl hunting. if possible . Email is [email protected]. Let me know . Maybe you guide hunts ???
Old 08-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Spike

Default could not locate your email?

ISO, have something you may be interested in. How many in your group and I could not find your email address you made reference to?
Old 11-14-2017, 12:38 PM
Spike

hey, my name is Brendon, I am from Woodstock New Brunswick and I have always wanted to go down state on a turkey hunt. I hunt waterfowl up here and we have had 5 limited out hunts so far this year and was wondering if you would want to trade hunts.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Spike

How about Sea Ducks in Alaska have lodge in Kachemack Bay. Would like to trade for Whitetail.