Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Cabo san lucas off shore fishing! >

Cabo san lucas off shore fishing!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Cabo san lucas off shore fishing!

Old 07-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Spike

Default Cabo san lucas off shore fishing!

If you are wanting to Catch a fish of a lifetime! Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Striped Marlin, Wahoo, Huge yellowfin Tuna, or Large Dorado, Hit me Up! I would love to swap an offshore fishing trip for a my boys and I to have a great Deer or Elk Hunt! I have a Professional 35 Ft Sportfishing Boat out of Cabo San Lucas Top Notch Gear and Crew! We fish all Year Long, and you will not be disappointed by the experience!

Look up Protocol Sportfishing On Facebook Or #protocolsportfishing

Or Hit me up on Instagram Marlin5401

Take care

Alex
Old 07-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Spike

Default Spearfishing

Alex,

Do you have any experience spearfishing? I am an avid spearfishermen as well as a bowhunter. I could offer you Hunting in Both Europe and Idaho for Trophy class animals. Id like to shoot a big yellowfin and a wahoo with my speargun.

ALso would be interested in networking with any other cross sport enthusiasts on the board that practice both hunting tehniques (Bowhunting/ Spearfishing)

Shoot me a PM