Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Welcome to Sweden >

Welcome to Sweden

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Welcome to Sweden

Old 04-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Spike

Default Welcome to Sweden

Hi!

My name is Rasmus and I am 30 years old and live in Sweden together with my partner and our three dogs (East Siberian laikas). I use them for hunting of brown bears, moose, wild boar, marten, lynx and badgers.

I've been hunting for over 15 years and would like to establish contacts abroad for new friends and be able to experience and provide new hunting adventure by “swapping a hunt”.

In Sweden, I can offer really good hunting for roe deer. But hunting for moose, wild boar, badger and bird (maybe some fallow deer also) can be arranged depending on what you are interested in (bow hunting isnīt legal). A trip to Sweden can be combined with good fishing, mainly for pike, if it is of interest. Is there any other species that you want to hunt, donīt hesitate to ask and I will see what I can do.

There will be no costs in addition to the fly ticket to come here. I'll pick up / leave you at the airport and the accommodation and food is complimentary.

What am I looking for then?

I am mainly interested in hunting for black bears in the spring. But even the hunt for cougars in the winter or bear during the fall is interesting to. However, I am especially interstered with the dog hunting, in particular with my own laikas.
So what I want is to take one or two of my dogs and hunt them on black bears / cougar, maybe together with one of your dogs (if you have some)?
If moose hunting with dogs are allowed that would be interested to try too (from what I heard itīs only in Ontario where itīs legal?).

I have been in Canada (B.C.) a few years ago with my oldest laika and shot a couple of black bears at that time.

Looking forward to establish new contacts and hopefully make new friends for life.

I can receive 1-2 hunters to visit, and hope you can do the same.

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!

Best regards,
Rasmus

Last edited by Tyson_SWE; 04-12-2017 at 05:59 AM.