Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

ohiofarmoy

Old 03-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Spike

Default ohiofarmoy

wanted south Dakota mule deer for ohio whitetail or turkey with a cabin
Old 03-04-2017, 02:47 AM
Spike

Interested in WOlf Hunting in Idaho?
Old 03-04-2017, 03:23 AM
Spike

Default ohiofarmboy

im very interested but I read your post the other day about being deep snow im 52 years old but I work outside for a living and the cold don't worry me just concerned about keeping up with you. I got a lot of grit it would just take me longer to do it. I do taxidermy and I kill the **** out of coyote for fun and a wolf is the top of bucket list you should do well on getting a swap my cabin is in the hills of southeast ohio I have 80acer private and 250 of public land
Old 03-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Spike

The grit is 90% of whats needed. You dont have to get there fast, you just have to keep moving. To give you a idea...I usually use my snowmobile with a sled behind it to get up te mountain from Cabin and bring n supplies and bring out meat/ trophies. Then its on snowshoes about 2 miles to base camp. ELk and Deer are averywhere on the winter range huddled up for the winter and easy to spot in the snow. Wolves are usually howling their asses of and chasing the elk. Hands down the coolest hunt ive ever done and i hunt elk in the rut EVERY year, Africa, Europe.

IM looking for a re-ocurring opportunity to hunt Trophy whitetails every year. I prefer mountains or hilly terrain.

I bowhunt exclusively.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Spike

Default ohiofarmboy

your right I like the cold spent time hunting caribou in Alaska 150 north of artic circle three year ago on the last week they flew in there he was cold but didn't want any velet left on the horns they look nicer when they darken on there own are season come in either last week in sept or the first week of oct if you don't find something let me know im interest in wolf big time but 2017 isn't looking good at the moment but things could change ill pm my # soon and we can keep in touch my land is all hill country and little farm land and you will be alone in the woods in the early season for sure we have some big ass deer in ohio I have 9 on the wall form 145 to 175
Old 03-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Spike

Dates for the wolf hunt I have available is Dec-10 to 20. 2017. , The mule deer are still rutting at the same time and archery tags are Over the counter.