Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Idaho Rifle ELk for TROPHY MO WT Deer >

Idaho Rifle ELk for TROPHY MO WT Deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Idaho Rifle ELk for TROPHY MO WT Deer

Old 02-28-2017, 01:55 PM
Spike

Default Idaho Rifle ELk for TROPHY MO WT Deer

I can offer hunting in North Idaho over the counter ELk / Bear / Deer. I will pickup and drop at airport and I have a cabin near hunting area. I can put you on the elk. I am looking to trade a late october rifle elk hunt for Late october / early november Archery whitetail hunt preferably in MO but im open to other states if it can be hunted without drawing tags. I want to kill a big WT with my bow.

I would like to establish a relationship to trade every year.
Old 02-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Spike

Default ohiofarmboy

if ohio is a place you would consider we have some real giants here i have 9 on the wall form 140 to 172 my friend down the street got a 206inch this year im more interested in hunting wolf or big mule deer if you find what your looking for this year keep me in mind for years to come I made one trade for this year but still have time for you. all my hunting is all private land some blocks are small but the deer here live close to people and the big ones like to be right up close to places you would never think they would be
Old 03-01-2017, 11:06 AM
Spike

Sent you a PM. Thanks
Old 03-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Spike

Ohiofarmboy,

I hunt wolf in the late season after the snow hits the ground and most the hunters have left the woods for the year. The elk and deer move to their winter range and the wolves follow...The wolves also become extremely vocal (easy to locate) and we have had succsess hunting them with howling calls and predator calls . This is an EXTREME hunt. It also conincides with late archery mule deer season durring their rut. Dates would be Dec 10-24.

I am looking for a TROPHY whitetail archery hunt from Sept 25- OCt 5th. I would like pickup and dropoff at airport , lodging and would provide the same.

PM me if you have sincere interest.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by seawolf007
I can offer hunting in North Idaho over the counter ELk / Bear / Deer. I will pickup and drop at airport and I have a cabin near hunting area. I can put you on the elk. I am looking to trade a late october rifle elk hunt for Late october / early november Archery whitetail hunt preferably in MO but im open to other states if it can be hunted without drawing tags. I want to kill a big WT with my bow.

I am a small guide/outfitter in Northwest Missouri. I take a limited number of bow hunters for deer and turkey. I have bow hunters coming all the way from Finland and Iceland. I am near the Amish community of Jamesport. Our archery season is from Sept. 15 to Jan. 15. You can buy your bow tag $225 over the counter. Hunt would be fully guided and I can/will furnish everything, including meals, lodging, all transportation. Including airport pickup (MCI Kansas City Missouri). I can easily accommodate you and/or if you want someone to come with you. We have plenty of room. We have some good bucks and turkey and the time slot you request is prime time "rut". In the past few years hunters have had 100% opportunity on 130 or better. You can check it out on my Facebook page. Griffin Bow Hunts. or send a friend request to Ben Griffin.

Sincerely Yours in Hunting, Ben Griffin
Old 05-18-2017, 04:35 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by seawolf007

I have a house and 3600 acres of private property in northern MO.

Ted
217 725-1669