Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Anyone want to hunt/trap Wisconsin?? >

Anyone want to hunt/trap Wisconsin??

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Anyone want to hunt/trap Wisconsin??

Old 02-24-2017, 07:14 PM
Spike

Default Anyone want to hunt/trap Wisconsin??

I would be interested in pretty much any game. Not looking for trophy hunting but just decent hunting and enjoying hunting or Trapping different country then I'm use to. State dosent matter to much. Would like for someone to come out and hunt in Wisconsin and hunt on 300 acers of great private farmland here in Wisconsin for Deer,bear,or Turkeys. Can also offer some trapping of critters that you may not be able to go after in your home state. Have stands and blind placements on the property ready to go. Will run bear baits and keep you updated with pictures before season. I bear hunt in zone c in Wisconsin so we draw tags on 0-1 points. PM me if you are interested in doing anything like this or have anymore questions. Thanks!!

Jake

Last edited by Wibowhunter25; 09-04-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Spike

Lots of eastern turkeys around here and season is getting close! Plenty of left over tags available. Can also offer a black bear hunt, bow season or gun season whitetail hunt... Let me know what you have available im not picky just want to enjoy a different hunt then I'm use to
Old 02-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Spike

Default Hunt swap

Hey Jake I live in Wyoming and hunt everything. I'm interested in black bear
What type of bear hunting do you do and have you been successful at this in the past. Some info on license and spring or fall would be helpful thanks.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default Swap hunt

Jake I couldn't hunt this year have other arrangements but you can come hunt WVA this year if ya like don't have no big bucks on my lease but plenty of deer bear and turkeys .. good luck with your swap
Old 02-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Spike

PM's sent.. Thanks guys
Old 06-15-2017, 02:19 AM
Spike

Default How about Northeast Missouri

Would you be interested in Northeast Missouri? I have 500 acres of private ground. Timber, pasture, hay ground, and some row crop. Hill ground with a little river bottom. It's great whitetail hunting, especially pre-rut into rut. We pretty consistently kill 140-150" deer every year, with bigger ones seen on trail cams. It is our family farm, and in addition, there is 1700 acres of state ground bordering our north side of our 360 acre piece.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Spike

Default Ttt

To the top!!
Old 09-16-2017, 04:54 PM
Spike

Default Hunt swap

I sent you a message. Let me know if interested Thanks