Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Idaho ELK, Deer / Sailing and spearfishing Key West >

Idaho ELK, Deer / Sailing and spearfishing Key West

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Idaho ELK, Deer / Sailing and spearfishing Key West

Old 02-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Spike

Default Idaho ELK, Deer / Sailing and spearfishing Key West

I am an avid outdoorsman of 34 years of age. I hunt out west in Idaho every year for ELK, Deer (whitetail + Muleys) , Black Bear, Wolf,). The tags are over the counter. The country is remote wilderness mountain backpack style hunting. I bowhunt almost exclusively nowadays. The trophy for me is the experience (although ive killed big elk of 300+ inches).

I also own a sailboat in Key West and about 75 miles west of key west is some of the best wilderness diving (DRy tortugas ) available on earth. I usually sail out to the old fort and setup a base camp. Spend a week spearfishing and diving for grouper, tuna, mackeral, cobia, lobster etc.

I am looking to trade these experiences for something equally exciting and rewarding. I am interested in hunting in ALaska, New Zealand, I would like to Hunt Trophy Whitetail every year. Aoudad is also high on my list.

Im looking for mutually beneficial and re-occuring long lasting partnership/ friendships to exchange memorable experiences.

Shoot me an email if you have interest.

[email protected]