Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking for a 2017-2018 waterfowl hunt >

Looking for a 2017-2018 waterfowl hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking for a 2017-2018 waterfowl hunt

Old 02-19-2017, 07:14 AM
Spike

Default Looking for a 2017-2018 waterfowl hunt

Looking to go on a waterfowl hunt for 2-4 people, duck and goose preferable. Willing to trade Guns or hunts. I am not an outfitter we just hunt and fish 24-7-365 and there is not a lot of waterfowl where we live. I can trade mule deer and whitetail hunts in Eastern CO unit 109 or NW KS unit 1 as long as you can draw or get a tag. I can also provide some of the best predator calling around in both states; as well as upland game "Quail and Pheasant". I will provide lodging and meals on my end for anyone hunting, and we are willing to take groups up to 2 on deer 3 on predators and family groups upland hunting. If your interested or would like to talk let me know at [email protected]. You may also reply here on this post or PM me. Every gun I build is guaranteed 1/2 MOA and most of them are shooting under 1/4 MOA. If you would like addition pics of rifles or some of our hunt outcomes let me know and i can send them. We regularly kill mule deer over 170 and whitetail over 135. Also its not hard to combine a few of these hunts depending on the time of year and the amount of time you have to spend with us. Thanks for your time and happy hunting.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:00 AM
Spike

Default response to needing waterfowl hunt.

I have fantastic waterfowl hunting in south eastern wyoming we have combo hunts on the north platte river for mallards and Canada geese. Also world class field hunting for canada geese in south central montana. The best time of the season to combine ducks and geese is usually late December or early November weather dependant. Licenses in wyoming are counter except your federal duck stamp which can be purchased at most post offices starting in September. We have great deer hunting but would be interested in swapping for a rifle and some pheasant hunting. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:01 AM
Spike

Make that late December or early January sorry about that not sure what happened.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Spike

Man I would love to hit you up in the future! I have some of the best waterfowling in the United States!!! We have a 20 foot enclosed stocked full of full bodies and we kill a lot of variety including geese ducks and cranes!!! Shoot me a Pm, would love to visit!!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Spike

Tyler you still interest in the Upper Michigan duck hunt swap? I have not heard back from you.