Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Bear hunt in NC swap >

Bear hunt in NC swap

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Bear hunt in NC swap

Old 02-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Spike

Default Bear hunt in NC swap

I'm looking for an aligator and hog hunt in Florida. I have prime bear hunting land. You will be hunting over bait and can hunt with a bow, crossbow,rifle,shotgun or muzzleloader. Hunting season is in November and December.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Fork Horn

How about big whitetails in Iowa? I would love to have a chance at a NC big bear!!
Old 02-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Maceman66
How about big whitetails in Iowa? I would love to have a chance at a NC big bear!!
That would be awesome also. How much is a license and what time of year could I come? The license for bear hunting here will be about $400.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

It depends on if you want to bow or gun hunt, it would take 3 or 4 years to draw a bow tag, you could probably draw a muzzleloader tag the first year and can party hunt during shotgun season and can buy an antlerless tag otc and still shoot a buck party hunting, that tag will cost you about 360. Drop me a pm and we can exchange numbers and talk on the phone if you like. I can explain more details to you. Thanks, Mace
Old 02-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Maceman66
It depends on if you want to bow or gun hunt, it would take 3 or 4 years to draw a bow tag, you could probably draw a muzzleloader tag the first year and can party hunt during shotgun season and can buy an antlerless tag otc and still shoot a buck party hunting, that tag will cost you about 360. Drop me a pm and we can exchange numbers and talk on the phone if you like. I can explain more details to you. Thanks, Mace
Ok call me tomorrow after 2. 252-340-5012 Eric
Old 02-14-2017, 07:40 PM
Spike

You have pics of bears. I have giant iowa deer and thousands of acres. I can also provide references. Pm me if you want me to call and discuss. I have guys from Pennsylvania I have plans for. But can work towards the next couple years for ya
Old 02-15-2017, 04:30 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by 2manybucks
You have pics of bears. I have giant iowa deer and thousands of acres. I can also provide references. Pm me if you want me to call and discuss. I have guys from Pennsylvania I have plans for. But can work towards the next couple years for ya
I'm out of town right now I can get some pic and text them to you next week.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:04 PM
Spike

515-669-0601 cool just send some pics thanks
Old 02-23-2017, 04:14 PM
Spike

Default guided gator hunts

I offer fully guided gator hunts in Florida. also can do hogs if you like.