Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colorado deer & elk/ Alabama Gulf Coast Fishing >

Colorado deer & elk/ Alabama Gulf Coast Fishing

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado deer & elk/ Alabama Gulf Coast Fishing

Old 02-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Spike

Default Colorado deer & elk/ Alabama Gulf Coast Fishing

I am looking to either rent or swap use of a suitable boat for Mobile Bay and in shore Gulf fishing May 27-June 3. I have a SW Colorado cabin in National Forest near Durango that I would swap the use of for up to 4 hunters 2017 elk, or combo elk/deer or summer fishermen (Stream and lake) I can supply 4wheeler and pack mules, and will point you in the right direction, but cannot guide. Boat would be kept at family home on Magnolia River during use.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have swapped with this guy multiple times and he has always come thru with everything promised. If you want to hunt his area for deer or elk, his area has the game, and you can trust him to keep his end of the bargain. His cabin is also located between Durango and Silverton, a great place to stay in the summer with the family. I have done that as well!
Old 02-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Spike

Default swap hunt

I live on Mobile Bay & fish inshore and the Gulf, Your posting sounds interesting! Call me at your convenience.
Lee Spafford

251-402-9277 [email protected]