Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Ultimate Bahamas trip for Trophy Midwest Bucks... >

Ultimate Bahamas trip for Trophy Midwest Bucks...

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Ultimate Bahamas trip for Trophy Midwest Bucks...

Old 01-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Spike

Default Ultimate Bahamas trip for Trophy Midwest Bucks...

Will put this offer out again for 2017....South Florida born and raised native/Capt. with lifetime on the water, in early 50's now, can offer 4-5 day vacation for two to the island of Bimini,Bahamas (Where Hemingway fished in the 30's and Jimmy Buffet hung out in the 70's) to stay in modern waterfront 3 bed 3bath plus loft with all the comforts, including central AC, full kitchen, grill, Sat TV & Radio, washer/dryer, chest freezer and golf cart plus over 100' private dock looking west out over the Atlantic and Gulfstream with crystal clear water and fish, shark, rays & Conch under the dock. Could either take you on the boat for the 1hr:45 min crossing in the equipped 28' twin engine open fisherman or you can fly in from Ft. Lauderdale. We would provide room, food,drinks, bait, boat, fuel etc. Just need to get to us. Can dive and fish each day as far as 30 miles away around remote islets and reefs/wrecks for Dorado, Kingfish, Billfish, Grouper,Snapper, Lobster & Conch and eat it each night if you like.
I'm looking for a quality fall 2017 midwest Buck hunt, bow or rifle, for 2 hunters on a proven well managed property to have multiple legit shots at 150"+ bucks to pick and choose from? Property should have 500-1,000 or more acres with a nice cabin to stay in and over the counter tags unless you have landowner tags etc. Not waiting for a draw. I would vet you and want recommendations and would expect you to do the same with me. Quality for quality is what Im after and a goal of making each others group happy as possible. I have successfully done this trip/trade with two well know North American outfitters in the past and both trades worked out great for each party. Please PM me any offers, thanks Capt. E.

PS- Would also consider Elk, Mule Deer, Western or Alaska Moose/Bear hunts too? I can also sweetin offer on my end with some central Florida Osceola or wild hog hunting on my 5,000 private acre lease if you also have a hunt of equal valve?

Last edited by FLABowhunter; 01-24-2017 at 06:23 AM.