Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2017 TX Hill Country Whitetail >

2017 TX Hill Country Whitetail

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2017 TX Hill Country Whitetail

Old 11-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Spike

Default 2017 TX Hill Country Whitetail

Hello All,

Family Ranch just N. of Lampasas Tx. 800 acres of various types of terrain, food plots, thickets, rolling hillsides. Ranch is set up for feeder hunting w/ towers for gun guys and tripods/pop ups for the archery. Ranch has been in family for 17 years and has only been hunted by myself and brother. So there has been very minimal pressure on the herd. You will see a ton of deer and have chances at 125"-135" bucks. Ranch has produced 160's and 150's in the past. Also, you would be allowed to shoot as many Pigs as you want. 3-4 day hunt w/ lodging being at ranch with myself as your guide. Transportation from DFW airport could be provided as well. Will post pics once I get back to my laptop.

Open to pretty much any type Archery hunt.
Old 11-26-2016, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator

Good offer for someone. What states are you interested in trading with? Whitetail or anything at all? SOunds like a nice place you got there.
-Jake
Old 11-27-2016, 03:47 AM
Spike

Archery Antelope or Mule Deer are on the bucket list. Would also be interested in WT anywhere outside of TX if the place was legitimate.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:13 PM
Spike

Would you consider black bear in QC, Canada?
Old 12-02-2016, 07:42 AM
Spike

Yes, I'm interested. PM me with some details if possible
Old 12-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Spike

Just throwing this out there...I was just fixing to put up my offer on an Alaskan fishing vacation. My sweetie and I would love to come to Texas for just the type of hog/deer hunt you are offering. Interested at all? I have lots of references from other exchanges I've done.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds awesome (your place ) I have my whitetail covered and took 2 hogs this season , would be interested in mule deer and possibly hogs after deer season ,would prefer my own tree stand if it's ok , thanks
Old 12-15-2016, 07:11 PM
Spike

I just posted for my first time ever, I live and guide here in Wisconsin. Very successful very fun and a easy chance at 125 plus all day long. I shot in the 160's this year personally as well as my family all getting pope and Young's with no trouble at all.. just would like a change of scenery. Some of my family are gun hunting in Texas now. I can. Offer bear hunt in Michigan or deer and turkey in Wisconsin. Just would like pigs or a southern buck when its cold up here. Text or call me. 715-944-4321.. I wanna kill some pigs. My name is Jeremy
Old 12-16-2016, 01:48 PM
BGI
Spike

Default Oregon Antelope (Pronghorn)

Originally Posted by BowTex10
Archery Antelope or Mule Deer are on the bucket list. Would also be interested in WT anywhere outside of TX if the place was legitimate.
Start applying for archery antelope in Oregon and we can do a trade for sure. I have taken three bucks with a bow. Two of which have made the Oregon record book.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:22 AM
Spike

BGI and Jweigold, sent you both a pm guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.