Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Florida hog hunts for White tail >

Florida hog hunts for White tail

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Florida hog hunts for White tail

Old 10-26-2016, 11:43 AM
Spike

Default Florida hog hunts for White tail

My family and I have 5000 acres of timber in NE Florida with plenty of big pigs. Our swap hunter last year shot 7 in 2 days with the largest weighting in at 270lbs. Would like to hunt a white tail. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Spike

Default Hey you want to come to iowa

I would be interested in some Florida hogs you got any access to gators I have access to about 5000 acres private land in iowa.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:07 AM
Fork Horn

when is the season for hog hunting there ?
Old 11-09-2016, 11:06 AM
Spike

Gator hunting is tough due to the lottery for a tag. Over the years we have had gators on the property but it is a rare these days.

Originally Posted by afterpopeandyoungs
I would be interested in some Florida hogs you got any access to gators I have access to about 5000 acres private land in iowa.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Spike

There is no season for hogs in Florida. Because of their population growth we can hunt them year round with no limits.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Spike

I would be interested in coming and hunting some hogs after deer season. Where in NE Florida are you?
Old 02-20-2017, 03:59 AM
Spike

I live In south east ohio we have some very nice deer come up and hunt
Old 02-20-2017, 05:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

You can shoot whitetails in FL. I was stationed in Pensacola for 4 years and I shot plenty of them. If you have 5000 acres then you should have all the deer you want in NE FL. Just curious why you wouldn't swap for something you can't get locally like a mulie or elk?

But, to each his/her own.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:05 AM
Spike

Central PA Sportsman here. I'm currently in Florida and will probably hunt public land because I can't seem to find a swap. Where are you located? We're staying in Brandon, about 30 mins east of Tampa. Today we're going to the State Fair (last day). Looking to hunt Wed, Thur or Fri. Contact me!
To answer some of the other comments on this post toward hunting wht tail deer in other states when you already probably have plenty in your own area, I say, sometimes its just nice to get away and hunt different areas as well as making friendships through a sport we all enjoy. I have 150 acres in Central PA and am adjacent to 200,000 acres of huntable State Forest land and am always looking for a trade and am always looking for something/anything. For me its about time and when I'm available, even if it's years between payback....See above "friendship though a common thing". So anyone, let me know what you have to offer.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Spike

Default Looking to use thermal at night

Originally Posted by Treefarmer
My family and I have 5000 acres of timber in NE Florida with plenty of big pigs. Our swap hunter last year shot 7 in 2 days with the largest weighting in at 270lbs. Would like to hunt a white tail. Thanks.
Looking to use thermal at night. We have 2000 acre lease for Gun hunting in Indiana/Illinois border. Several book deer taken last year. You would be our guests and only Gun hunters. We have lodging. Email me [email protected]