Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Northwest Missouri whitetail hunt >

Northwest Missouri whitetail hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Northwest Missouri whitetail hunt

Old 08-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Spike

Default Northwest Missouri whitetail hunt

I have 900+ Acres of excellent whitetail hunting ground for rifle and bow. Much of ground follows the river bottoms. I will provide a whitetail hunt and trade for Osceola Turkey hunt and or Alligator hunt.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Spike

Email me some info on the location and info for the hunt! Would you do a trade for 2 youth rifle hunt for 2 gators. Do you have lodging etc. and pics of place and deer? We have 2 tags in mississippi and lot of gators. Just have to put in long night hours.
[email protected]
Old 08-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Spike

What County is the land.I will be in north west Missouri November 2-11.Would u trade alligator hunt and meat for 2 man bow hunts I have 18 tags in south Louisiana season starts August 31

Last edited by LittleJ28; 08-10-2016 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:42 PM
AHB
Spike

Default Ohio Bucks

American Habitat Brokerage LLC, a Short lease Brokerage Co. that'll begin in the fall of 2017.. throughout 8 states. I live in VB NE Ohio and have 2 farms myself. The benefits fall on both sides of the fence! For the Hunter, there's a resource like no other providing opportunity on trophy class animals throughout the midwest. Providing a legitimate means to do it yourself across state lines with Success & saving money to boot! The bottom line for Landowners is that they'll be able to benefit from supplemental income with only a minimal lease duration of 15 days total a season with an avg return of $3,000-$5,000 for 15days. Although still under construction, the web site below will give you some helpful information to how we're structured.
americanhabitatbroker.com. It's a great way for Landowners to earn good supplemental income without committing to an annual lease. I'm also in process of designating 2-4 land agents in each respective state to acquire leases as independent contractors for a very respectable commission. Let me know if your interested in details or have any questions by text to 330-268-0523 and I'll get back to you
Old 09-20-2016, 08:55 AM
Spike

Default Alligator tags

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I have 900+ Acres of excellent whitetail hunting ground for rifle and bow. Much of ground follows the river bottoms. I will provide a whitetail hunt and trade for Osceola Turkey hunt and or Alligator hunt.
I have alligator tags for Crescent Lake,Florida.

Last edited by Hoover177; 09-20-2016 at 08:58 AM.