Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2 fully guided colorado elk/mule deer/bear hunts up for grabs >

2 fully guided colorado elk/mule deer/bear hunts up for grabs

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2 fully guided colorado elk/mule deer/bear hunts up for grabs

Old 07-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Spike

I can offer a white tail hunt in Southern Iowa
Old 07-14-2016, 05:47 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by K Marks
I can offer a complete whitetail hunt with lodging equal in value. Some exotics possible also. South Texas Dimmit county produced Top B&C deer every year. Set up for Gun and Bow whichever preferred.
If you would like to work something out for next year my email is [email protected]
Old 07-14-2016, 05:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Iowahunter33
I can offer a white tail hunt in Southern Iowa
If you'd like to work something out for next year my email is [email protected]
Old 07-15-2016, 07:59 PM
Spike

I'm interested in paying cash
Old 07-16-2016, 10:57 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by All horned up
I'm interested in paying cash
Email me at [email protected] and I can get you set up.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Spike

I have over 1500 private acers on 5 different farms in south east Iowa I would trade. All trophy managed. Check my other post the 6th deer on there is on a new farm that'd I'd put you in front of.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Spike

Default elk hunts

Would you be interested in trading for several days of fishing for black bass, crappie, catfish in east Texas. All lodging and meals furnished. Can load your freezer with crappie and catfish fillets. Black bass catch and release. Trophy bass can be measured for a replica mount. Bass boats are 2017 model Rangers Z521C top of line 21 foot boats with all electronics. Crappie and catfish from pontoon boats. You will be on Sam Rayburn lake in east Texas. 114,000 surface acres and over 800 mile of shoreline. Can take 3 adults or a family. 4 people can get a 100 fish limit of crappie per day. Best eating fish in freshwater. Call 409-718-0674 or email for more info. Thanks ---Rusty
Old 08-03-2016, 05:52 AM
Spike

Default elk hunts

I would be willing to take your family on one of the most enjoyable fishing trips you could imagine. Fish for trophy bass, crappie, and catfish. Fish as many days as you would like. Water sports also available such as ski, tube, knee board. Combine vacation with fishing. All lodging and meals furnished. All fish filleted and frozen for transport. 2017 model Ranger Z521C for bass. Pontoon for crappie and catfish. 100 crappie limits common for 4 people. All trips guided. Can also do whitetail and fishing in November if interested. Call 409-718-0674 for info. ---- Rusty
Old 11-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Spike

Can offer hog, duck, and fishing in Texas. No lodging available until Fall of 2017. I have stands and feeders set up. I have game pictures from this season I can show you. I am no guide so food and hunting is all on your own. This is a low fence fair chase hunt but the animals are here.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Spike

Default What are the elk hunts worth for cash would you trade fishing in Alaska maybe a bla

Originally Posted by lifetimehunter
I am a lifetime holder of 2 Colorado fully guided outfitter big game hunts per year. I am looking to sell or trade these for other hunting opportunities. Majority of other hunts I'm looking into are far cheaper than the price of the hunts that I hold so even if you have nothing to trade I can assure you that you will save some cash on these hunts as I'm only looking for the price of the hunt I am pursuing for the year. I am new to communicating on here so please be patient with me.
Would you be interested in a combination fishing and hunting in Alaska what are the Elk hunts worth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.