Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
NW Missouri trophy whitetail hunt open to trades >

NW Missouri trophy whitetail hunt open to trades

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

NW Missouri trophy whitetail hunt open to trades

Old 02-23-2016, 04:49 AM
Spike

I have a 5000 acre lease in Ga. excellent hog turkey in spring if you would be interested modern camp with all amenities largest hog taken this year 660 lbs If interested give me a call this spring would be fine David 770-364-6152
Old 08-23-2016, 04:35 AM
Spike

Default swao hunt

left a reply several months back. if your interested I have 2 weeks in fla keys condo in marathon at the base of 7 mile bridge.great fishing & fair lobster. would also be open to elk in montana early season archery. have a nice 2br/1ba log cabin all amenities that backs up to national forest. call or text 904-318-9701(john) or email me [email protected] look forward to your reply.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:46 AM
Spike

Any interest in a Georgia Hog hunt I have a 6700 acre lease river frontage. Lots of hogs largest taken last year 660 lbs. If you would be interested let me know good camp with air/heat electricity no ruffing it. call David 770-364-6152 Thanks
Old 09-13-2016, 02:48 PM
AHB
Spike

Default Ohio Bucks

Hi, just a quick message to see if your interested in trading hunts. Your in Northern Missouri correct? You can contact me on my cell via text if you'd like.. 330-268-0523 Jason
Old 09-16-2016, 01:56 PM
AHB
Spike

Default Seeking MO Short Lease Land agent

American Habitat Brokerage LLC, a Short lease Brokerage Co. that'll begin in the fall of 2017.. throughout 8 states. I live in NE Ohio and have 2 farms myself. The benefits fall on both sides of the fence! For the Hunter, there's a resource like no other providing opportunity on trophy class animals throughout the midwest. Providing a legitimate means to do it yourself across state lines with Success & saving money to boot! The bottom line for Landowners is that they'll be able to benefit from supplemental income with only a minimal lease duration of 15 days total a season with an avg return of $3,000-$5,000 for 15days. Although still under construction, the web site below will give you some helpful information to how we're structured.
americanhabitatbroker.com. It's a great way for Landowners to earn good supplemental income without committing to an annual lease. I'm also in process of designating 2-4 land agents in each respective state to acquire leases as independent contractors for a very respectable commission. Let me know if your interested in details or have any questions by text to 330-268-0523 and I will contact you. Thanks! Jason
Old 10-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Spike

Default Ohio whitetail

Originally Posted by Bowhunter1821
Nw MO on the Iowa line prime hunting land. I have harvested multiple 200" deer and booners off my property's all trophy managed for 12 years. I have over 100 tree stands set up. with lodging. Looking to trade out a 5 day whitetail hunt. I am open to trades just send over what you got in mind. Thank you talk soon
licking county ohio whitetail. If interested text at 3302312460
Old 10-19-2016, 10:47 PM
Spike

Would you be interested in trading for an Idaho bear hunt?
Old 11-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Spike

Would you be interested in a prime Arkansas duck hunt? or bass fishing trip?
Old 01-16-2017, 05:46 PM
Spike

Default Hunting opportunity

Name is Jake , live in beautiful central Florida. I am making a Florida slam ! Not exactly sure yet but I have access to awesome fishing , alligator hunting , bow fishing , Osceola turkey hunting , spear fishing , kayaking , boating , and pretty Much anything you could think of to do in Florida . I could make arrangements to do many of these things in one trip. Let me know if interested. I can get everything lined up to make sure as best as I can that we have a successful trip
Old 02-15-2017, 10:01 AM
Spike

Default Idaho archery elk hunt

I hunt Idaho every year. I am looking for a place in missouri to bowhunt the late season (january). I have a cabin in Idaho for lodging and know the backcountry well. Very physical hunting but some of the most rewarding on earth.

The tags are over the counter for mule deer/ whitetail/ black bear/ wolf ELk. I usually hunt the early season (archery ) in septemebr and again the late season which is deer rut for both mulies and WT as well as archery elk in early december. I use cross country skis. snowmobile and snowshoes to get back into remote drainages for wintering elk. Backpack in hiking typically 5-10 miles from the trail head in september.

Also, im looking for comraderie more than a financial transaction. Looking for longer term arrangement of sharing experiences / hunts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.