Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Florida Hog Hunt >

Florida Hog Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Florida Hog Hunt

Old 01-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Spike

Default Florida Hog Hunt

Looking to take people out hog hunting. It's public land(20k+ acres each) but we've had really good success(11 taken this year, multiple 200+ pounders) Licensing is cheap, about $30 and you're ready to go. If you wanted to purchase the extra licensing I also have a 2 year old GSP for bird hunting(quail & snipe)
The season is from mid November to mid January.

Wanting to get into big game hunting up north

Last edited by FloridaHog; 03-28-2016 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Adding land size
Old 02-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Spike

Default April hunt

There are also week long seasons in April and May if interested
Old 02-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default North hunt

Hi , i'll be in Florida in March and would love to do some hog hunting. Where in Florida are you ?
I can offer spring turkey or fall deer / bear hunting. I'm in upstate NY Catskill mountains with over 1,100 private acres to hunt. I have a nice cabin in the woods with some great hunting buddies. If you are interested send me a email at [email protected]. We can chat and swap some pics. Tom
Old 02-04-2017, 08:31 AM
Spike

Where in Florida are you? I'm looking to hunt hogs toward the end of Feb. 2017 with a friend I'm visiting, he and his wife live east of Tampa.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Spike

Thanks for replying. Where in Florida are you and do you have any access to private property. I've read a lot of the WMA info and have hunted FL in the past. My understanding is that on Private property Hog hunting is permitted 24/7, 365, over bait, weapon of choice? Feel that on this trip south private property is the way to go. We will be staying east of Tampa. Any ideas? We own a campground in Central PA with nice cabins adjacent to 200,000 acres of huntable State Forest land and many nearby trout streams and lakes. Would love to work out a swap.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:08 PM
Spike

I have big ohio deer on private farm land