Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Alaskan Moose hunt for Trophy Elk >

Alaskan Moose hunt for Trophy Elk

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Alaskan Moose hunt for Trophy Elk

Old 11-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Spike

Default Alaskan Moose hunt for Trophy Elk

Looking to go after monster elk. Moose area we hunt produces many moose over 60", black bears and wolves also roam the area. Would like a legitimate shot at 300+" elk. We are not professional guides so you would have to pull your own weight.
Old 11-29-2015, 06:53 AM
Spike

Default trade

sure 120,000 acre ranch 100 percent chance at 300 class elk.
springtime hunt for bears?due i need to help pay for fly in fees
[email protected]
Old 11-29-2015, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Colorado

Hi and welcome to Huntingnet.com!

My swap is in southern Colorado. We have world class mule deer hunting plus an opportunity to combo with elk. To be honest a 300" bull is possible but not probable. Check out my thread link below and if this interest you or you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM or email at:

[email protected]

I can provide you with two references on swap hunts also if you like. I want to take my adult daughter on a moose hunt. Not looking for a monster, just a nice representative of the area.

Thanks, Rob

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap...-reposted.html
Old 12-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Spike

Do you have any pps for WY? I have very good opportunity for elk if you can draw the tag. The elk we have shot range from 318 - 359. We have seen bigger but haven't gotten them before the competition has.

Casey
Old 06-15-2016, 08:35 AM
Spike

Default Trophy elk in Colorado

I guide for a ranch that has 8000 deeded acres and access to a lot of BLM acres that are very hard to get to from the public side. We take many bulls over 300 off the place every year. You would have the opportunity to look at several bulls above the 300 mark. I would like to offer a trade for a trade 2 moose for 2 rut hunts or 3 regular season guided elk hunts with food and lodging included. The trade would be for Myself and the guy that owns the ranch. The elk tags are available without a draw for the regular season and by draw for the early rut season. But if you use the landowner preference available from the ranch you should draw the tag. I can send photos from last year (2016 ) hunts if you are interested. thanks
Old 06-28-2016, 01:10 PM
Spike

Default Colorado Elk hunts 2016

I will attach pictures of some of the better bulls from last year (2015)

After many unsuccessful attempts I didn't get any pictures to load!

Last edited by Fourbarrel; 06-28-2016 at 01:49 PM. Reason: photo file failed to load