Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Scuba Diving Certifcation for Big Game >

Scuba Diving Certifcation for Big Game

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Scuba Diving Certifcation for Big Game

Old 11-09-2015, 06:30 AM
Spike

Default Scuba Diving Certifcation for Big Game

Hello everyone. I own Lake Hickory Scuba Center, Inc. in North Carolina. My son and I are both SSI (www.divessi.com) Scuba Instructors. We would like to trade 2 or more Open Water Scuba Diving certifications in exchange for a big game hunt for two or more of us. We are open to suggestions (Texas Whitetail, Wy Antelope, Elk or Mule deer). You certifications will include the use of all the gear you need to complete your course, all print materials, classroom, pool work, and two days of open water diving in the clear warm waters of the Florida Springs. This will take anywhere from 4 days to 1 week to complete. You will be certified for life through SSI and will receive a certification card that will get you diving anywhere in the world. Please email me with what you have to offer.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:02 PM
Spike

This is great, you are offering a complete package under your scuba courses. Certainly, these are PADI courses, people in North Carolina would love to join.