Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Wounded Warroir trying to find a hunt >

Wounded Warroir trying to find a hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Wounded Warroir trying to find a hunt

Old 09-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Spike

Default Wounded Warroir trying to find a hunt

Hi I was wounded in action in oct 2011 and have been medically retired from active duty military I'm 26 years old . I live in Indiana and have no real hunting ground I'm looking to travel to find a spot! Even if it was just for a day I would greatly appreciate it! I can walk I can climb so I have no special needs for hunting just looking for a spot to hunt for a day and to have a chance at some great game! Duck whitetail bear moose elk mule deer big u name it. Just putting this out there to see what happens.
I can tell you my whole story if you would like just shot me an email! Willing to help a farmer or a hunting lodge to work for my hunt.
Thanks
Dan

[email protected]

Last edited by outdoorsmen15; 09-21-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Spike

You're welcome to come to PA and hunt with me sometime. Best time would probably be just after Thanksgiving for rifle deer hunting. My grandpa, dad, and I each have some land and plenty of places to hunt. Another option would be to meet me and a few buddies in TN for deer/pig hunting the week before Thanksgiving. I can set you up for spring turkey also on public land or some neighbors where I can hunt. I was injured in training in 2011 prior to a deployment, and got out after my surgery/rehab, so I can relate somewhat.

Later,
Dan
Old 09-26-2015, 07:50 AM
Spike

Default Thanks!

Thanks!
Shot me an email and we can figure something out! Thanks for replying
[email protected]
Or you could text me
574 527-2341
Old 10-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Spike

Default Hunts For Heroes

Greetings! I run a yearly Muzzleloader Whitetail hunt up here in Buffalo County Wisconsin exclusively for Veterans on approximately 4-6,000 acres depending on the year. I generally open it up to all Veterans but award slots on severity of injury followed by Purple Heart recipiants followed by order of received applications. DD 214 required for proof of service. This hunt generally falls over the first weekend of December. I have not published 2015 applications but will be in the next few weeks. If you would be interested in attending please contact me.

Kyle Bushman
[email protected]
507-429-0167 call or text

Facebook page search

HUNTS for Heroes

(Caps sensitive in search que)
Old 10-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by KyleBushman
Greetings! I run a yearly Muzzleloader Whitetail hunt up here in Buffalo County Wisconsin exclusively for Veterans on approximately 4-6,000 acres depending on the year. I generally open it up to all Veterans but award slots on severity of injury followed by Purple Heart recipiants followed by order of received applications. DD 214 required for proof of service. This hunt generally falls over the first weekend of December. I have not published 2015 applications but will be in the next few weeks. If you would be interested in attending please contact me.

Kyle Bushman
[email protected]
507-429-0167 call or text

Facebook page search

HUNTS for Heroes

(Caps sensitive in search que)
Hey bud have private land here in wva bear deer come anytime I have a good friend who is a vet that actually helps with the wounded warrior project he comes and bear hunts here if your interested pm me no big bucks here on my lease but lots of deer and bear I help ya all I can and get ya in touch with my friend to get you a hunt ... Thanks for your service
Old 10-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Spike

Thank you guys!
Old 01-24-2016, 09:42 AM
Spike

I hope you had a great hunting season with the guys who helped you out! I hope many more people are willing to help you out this next season also I don't have much to offer but I sent you a message about state land in Ohio.

Peyton