Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
predator, duck, hog, turkey for? >

predator, duck, hog, turkey for?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

predator, duck, hog, turkey for?

Old 08-24-2015, 06:38 PM
Spike

Default predator, duck, hog, turkey for?

Hi I am looking to trade hunts for my father, brother in law, and myself. We have tons of predators, ducks, geese, hogs, and turkeys. We are from Southern oklahoma so check the regs on what's in season and we can hunt whatever you want. We love chasing coyotes with dogs as well as electronic calls! We can get you a doe to if you want but we don't see a lot of big bucks. I am looking for something like a antelope hunt or a good pheasant hunt just let me know what you have. We are very polite easy going group of guys to get a long with and we are good at what we do! We look forward to meeting new friends and maybe do this every year type deal.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:59 AM
Spike

I live in South West Nebraska would be interested in trading a 3-4 day three person pheasant hunt for a three person hog hunt. We also have a lot of varmint hunting we can do if we limit out each day. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks Cliff [email protected]
Old 08-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Spike

Cliff I emailed you
Old 09-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Spike

Default Pheasant

A lot of birds up here. Grew up in southeast nd and have permission on land. Live in town I grew up in. Know everybody. Increase of pheasants this year. No pheasants like nd. Trade for hog hunt.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Spike

Default kansas pheasant hunt

Hi this is Gary if you are interested in a Kansas hunt for a hog predator hunt email me @ [email protected] Thanks